This website is for informational purposes only. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
We have used our best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available, all of which is subject to rapid change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded from, or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded from, or accessed from this website is provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. We shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, disable access to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without notice or liability to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Confidentiality and Transmissions Over the Internet
Links to Third-Party Websites
Member Conduct – Community and Communication Services
If you use a service on this site such as a mail service, bulletin board or community (a “Community and Communication Service”) service, all communications, information, data, text, music, sound, graphics, messages, and other material (the “Content”) are your responsibility, and you are responsible for all content that you upload, post, transmit, email, or otherwise distribute via the Community and Communication Service. SCP Health and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of the content posted via the Community and Communication Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Community and Communication Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive or objectionable. In no event will SCP Health be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content uploaded, posted, transmitted, emailed, or otherwise made available via the Community and Communication Service. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
When you use this website, you agree not to:
- Violate local, state, national, or international laws;
- Post, upload, email, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post, upload, email, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- Harm any persons in any way;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Community and Communication Service;
- Post, upload, email, transmit, or otherwise distribute chain letters, pyramid schemes, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam;
- Impersonate another person or business entity, or stalk or otherwise harass another person;
- Post, upload, email, transmit, or otherwise distribute viruses or other harmful computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the use of any computer software or hardware;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Community and Communication Service or computers, networks, or other hardware connected to the Community and Communication Service, or disregard any requirements or policies of networks connected to the Community and Communication Service;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Community and Communication Service, or which exposes SCP Health or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Fail to respect other users’ privacy. This includes revealing another user’s password, phone number, address, instant messenger I.D., or address or any other personally identifiable information;
- Create member names, or post, solicit, or send messages, text, or photographs that are sexually explicit, that denigrate, threaten, abuse, or harm others in any way; or
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise send any content that you are not authorized to send under any law or contractual relationship. This includes proprietary and confidential information learned as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements, and any other inside information.
SCP may (but is not obligated) do any or all of the following without notice:
- Record or pre-screen the dialogue in public chat rooms;
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the content;
- Edit content.
You agree and acknowledge that the processing and transmission of the Community and Communication Service, including your content, may involve transmissions over various networks and devices and necessary modifications as required for such transmissions.
Last Updated: December 2021