The end of 2021 marked the passing of another unprecedented year. Across our organization, the SCP Health team stayed true to who we are – a team of clinical and operational experts, collectively passionate about delivering exceptional patient care. Together, we rose to the occasion, continuously improved, and put our patients first. Together, we healed.
The Annual Review features SCP Health highlights from the year, focusing on how we served our people, patients, clinicians, and partners by collaborating to create solutions for the current and future challenges of health care.
Hear from our executive leaders, partners, clinicians, and corporate employees detailing the year’s accomplishments. Spotlight profiles include a synopsis of high-quality and cost-effective solutions for every stage of patient care, examples of truly outstanding members of the SCP Health team, and a look at our approach to improving sustainability and DEI initiatives at every opportunity.
You will gain insights into:
- Our newly expanded portfolio of solutions and services, offering comprehensive support for health care partners across the continuum of care;
- How we cultivate a culture built on our core values of agility, collaboration, courage, and respect, and embody that culture in everything we do;
- Annual quality performance metrics and reports, including MIPS and HCAHPS scores and clinician retention and client satisfaction rates;
- COVID-19 responses and efforts that supported our patients, clinicians, and partners from the onset of the pandemic through its current state; and
- Detailed nationwide health care advocacy efforts, partnerships, and legislative opportunities.
Finally, the Annual Review looks ahead to what we will accomplish in 2022. SCP Health will continue to trend positively and advance, driven by our mission to revitalize health care and secure in our ability to adapt, evolve, and find the unmet needs of our industry. In 2022, we will discover what together can do.