Operational health care management
SCP Health has built, and continues to build, an infrastructure enabling us to be a long-term strategic partner, one who grows, changes, and evolves with you, your goals, and the market environment.
We align clinical teams to value through RVU compensation plans which balance performance with care, AI-enhanced dynamic scheduling, and telehealth enablement to maximize patient satisfaction and reduce costs.
We optimize recruiting and credentialing by utilizing our exceptional recruitment network, retaining 90% of the clinical team with effective transitions, and employing our national recruiting and credentialing team.
We employ outstanding business practices paired with physician leadership to drive results that matter to our partners, including leading the country in NSA arbitration, operating at 74% in network, and utilizing revenue cycle performance experts and technology-enabled coding specialists.Current industry insights
Local Care, Regional Support, National Infrastructure
We believe care is delivered locally. At SCP, we take the capabilities of our nationwide infrastructure and technology, combined with the significant knowledge of our regional, clinical and operational experts, and integrate them with your services – giving you access to more resources and experience to provide higher-quality and more cost-effective local care.
National capability hubs
- Recruiting, credentialing, and onboarding
- Clinical operations
- Quality performance management
- Analytics and reporting
- Training and development
- Documentation, coding, and revenue cycle
Clinical Services Approach
Even in a complex and volatile environment, SCP Health is investing to evolve care delivery and patient experience while reducing the cost of care. We are focused on identifying modern solutions to provide care in a labor-constrained world. Leveraging our clinical experience, we create new ways to better manage patients across the continuum of care.
Our innovations are designed to solve real problems in health care. Our three focus areas are:
- Reducing the cost of care in emergency, hospital, and critical care medicine.
- Connecting care to better manage patients before, during, and after an acute care episode.
- Improving quality, outcomes, and experience while reducing the total cost of care.
Clinical integration across care pathways
We believe integration across all care pathways, communities, and technologies is critical to a connected patient journey and improved operational costs. Our integration strategies include:
- Utilizing joint operational management to improve throughput and increase cost efficiencies across clinical departments.
- Leveraging virtual health technology to augment onsite staffing in the ED, inpatient, and intensive care units.
- Optimizing staffing models to include an ideal mix of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants for the highest-quality, most cost-effective care.
SCP Health collaborates with you, finding the services, partnership model, and configuration that best suit your needs. As the health care market changes, so do we, ensuring we are advancing your strategic goals, no matter the environment.
Fully outsourced partnerships: Physicians, NPs, and PAs work locally and are employed by SCP Health. SCP Health also takes on professional recruiting, credentialing, revenue cycle, documentation, and coding.
Employed optimization partnerships: Physicians, NPs, and PAs are directly employed by the hospital or hospital’s medical group. Recruiting, credentialing, revenue cycle, documentation, and coding are powered by SCP Health in collaboration with the health system or through health system partners.
As an organization, SCP Health knows it is not enough to just deliver patient care, we must deliver exceptional care. We continually look for new ways to ensure we are delivering that exceptional care, approaching quality performance from a comprehensive perspective and with the goal of equitable care for all.
- Providing personalized clinician performance metrics for targeted improvement
- Integrating patient engagement before, during, and after clinical care encounters
- Employing telemedicine to reduce barriers and improve access to care
Shaping the future of patient care
SCP Health has a strong foundation in acute care clinical services and has continued to build on that foundation to provide comprehensive solutions to health care challenges.