In today’s volatile health care environment, choosing the right partner to help amplify and achieve your organization’s strategic goals is more important than ever. SCP Health operates with hospitals and health systems, providing emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians and services to deliver high-quality, cost-effective patient care.
Here are six reasons to choose SCP Health:
- A stable company led by both clinicians and business experts.
An intentionally built, strong business foundation at scale supports our partners in delivering exceptional patient care and achieving strategic goals. Even in these volatile times, a healthy debt-ratio enables investment.
- Clinical experts lead a nationwide infrastructure, bringing recruiting, care delivery, and quality performance best practices, and applying them locally.
Leveraging a nationwide recruiting network results in hiring great talent and then training, developing, and nurturing that talent to ensure performance improvement and clinician retention. Additionally, utilizing evidence-based approaches, playbooks, systems, and structures consistently delivers quality outcomes.
- Professional documentation and coding support enables clinicians to spend more time with patients at the bedside.
Technology enablement and deep experience ensures effective documentation to get the highest level of acuity and accuracy for billing.
- A strong organization takes care of its people and delivers exceptional results.
The staffing shortages and workforce fragmentation have left clinicians wanting a stable organization offering support, continuing education, and leadership opportunities.
- Continually modernizing solutions and focusing on innovation embraces the future of health care.
Our proposals and relationships have evolved to performance partnerships with transparency in governance and a focus on long-term problem solving and goal achievement. Utilizing a tech-enabled and people-powered approach, we optimize clinical staffing with AI-driven predictive scheduling and integrate virtual care with physical care, leveraging telehealth solutions to improve patient experience and quality performance.
- Evolving how acute clinical care is delivered to better meet patient and clinical needs.
A clinically grounded organization is constantly working to figure out how to fill gaps in care and deliver patient care with the same quality and experience in a new environment.